{Togetherness, happiness, fun and laughDaisypath Anniversary tickers

All photographs are there to remind us of what we forget, they are just like the recipe - a memory of the finished dishes...}

Thursday, January 31, 2013

From Ms to Mrs : My Customised Wedding Ring and Wedding Ring Car

My Singapore Wedding was over... and we are looking forward for our Medan Grand Wedding lol...

Feel so blessed as I have so many talented family member who willingly to help and contribute their talents on my BIG DAY. 
  • My Wedding Rings which is customised and made by my beloved papa ( will post the details later)
  • My Wedding Ring Car which is also customised and made by my beloved and chubby big brother ( pls let me know if you are keen to order one for your wedding)
When he showing off his ring

Customised Wedding Ring + Wedding Ring Car
    Handmade Sunflower Wedding Bouquet
  • My Sunflower Wedding Bouquet made by my pretty sis-in-law
    My Wedding accessories
    All photos are credited to Moments Inc (Mr.Ferdy) ( A very humble friendly yet professional photographer). SUPER RECOMMENDED. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover